Welcome to my home in Cyberspace!

When you are a bit of a gypsy and not sure where the winds will blow you next, having a home in Cyberspace is a comfort. Glad you stopped by for a visit and hope you'll come by often!



Blog Archive

2023-04-08

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

What did you eat for dinner? I am so curious. My mother is 95 years old. She has been allergic to many foods - especially nightshades - and has been careful about what she eats. I know what she doesn't eat - tomatoes, eggplant (one of my favorites!), potatoes. I think she is mostly off glutens as well, except for the occasional cake baked and decorated by my amazing baker / acupuncturist / jane-of-all-things handy / artist sister. 

So what to eat? Tonight I looked up onions, potatoes and eggs as that's what I had in the house. And found the "how to" for a frittata. So that's what's I'm eating now. Microwaved frittata.

I guess my eating habits can now be classified as "flexitarian." I am trying to avoid eating mammals though the craving for a chain-manufactured beef burger can be irresistible. And I occasionally mistake pork dumplings for shrimp bao. Chicken and seafood of various kinds - and a lotta veggies.

What do you eat? I see so many people exerting control over their diets - to the point of near madness. 



Copyright 2010, TF (teviothome@gmail.com)

No comments: