Welcome to my home in Cyberspace!

When you are a bit of a gypsy and not sure where the winds will blow you next, having a home in Cyberspace is a comfort. Glad you stopped by for a visit and hope you'll come by often!



Blog Archive

2011-11-15

Oct 2011 -- Falling in love with Kittens -- Pebbles & BammBamm, Malaysian Kittens

October 2011 -ANIMAL TALK  Langkawi Life on the Langkawi Gazette
This link will take you directly to my recent essay about the kittens who now dominate my life and the Island Animal Clinic that saved my baby when he got sick.
The clinic is funded by "Bon Ton," a fabulous resort on Langkawi Island that in the midst of 5-star services also hosts dogs and cats rescued from the streets of KL, Penang, and Langkawi in Malaysia -- one of the best resorts I've ever seen in years of travel.
http://www.langkawi-gazette.com/PDFs/Animal-Talk.pdf
Copyright 2011, TF (teviothome@gmail.com)

No comments: