Welcome to my home in Cyberspace!

When you are a bit of a gypsy and not sure where the winds will blow you next, having a home in Cyberspace is a comfort. Glad you stopped by for a visit and hope you'll come by often!



Blog Archive

2022-04-22

Honey Bear's Legacy - the beautiful Cat Beach Sanctuary in Penang, Malaysia

Copyright 2010, TF (teviothome@gmail.com)

RIP Miss Honey Bear - you are missed. 
Thank you for the years of Love we shared.

Happy Spring 2022!

It's been more than a decade since I "blogged" regularly when living on Langkawi island in Malaysia. After several delightful years there, I took 8 cats on the ferry boat and moved to Penang island. Ten plus years of my life have been devoted to caring for cats and creating the Cat Beach Sanctuary. In 2022 I am back in Thailand and looking forward to returning to teaching - but in touch with Cat Beach every day. 

It is because of a cat I named Honey Bear that my life took such a dramatic turn - and I joined the ranks of the "Crazy Cat Ladies." She recently passed away in my house in Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia - and like so many pluses and minuses these past two years of the pandemic have wrought, I could only watch her passing over the internet.

Please read her story here and please consider joining me in supporting Cat Beach.

Please read and share the story of Honey Bear's Legacy - the beautiful beachside No-Kill Non-profit home for cats - Cat Beach Sanctuary. Let's help Cat Beach help cats!
https://mailchi.mp/066ebace11fe/honey-bears-legacy

#savethekitties #feedthekitties #rescuecats #catbeach #catbeachpenang #catbeachsanctuary #pantaikucing #kucing #cat #catlovers #lovecats #penangstrays #langkawi #penang #malaysia #malaysiacats #lovecats #catshelter




No comments: